Home‎ > ‎

Facility Scheduling

posted Dec 11, 2014, 4:12 PM by SAU31 Webmaster   [ updated Apr 2, 2015, 10:18 AM ]
If your group or organization would like to reserve a room or space at the Jr/Sr High School, please see Sheryl Rosa at the main office. A Building Use form must be completed before the space can be assigned.

For more information, contact Sheryl at (603) 292-7969.